Diary of the growth and development of Benjamin Johann
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Smiles
His 3rd-latest trick. Smiles for Mommy, taken March 24th. (His 2nd latest trick is talking to his creatures. His latest trick we're quite happy about and hope it's not just a one-time thing: he slept 6.5 hrs last night.)
This is an awesome picture!! I hope that the 6.5 hour sleeps stick!! I read the other day that parents in the first year of having a baby lose 2 months of sleep.
3 comments:
This is an awesome picture!! I hope that the 6.5 hour sleeps stick!! I read the other day that parents in the first year of having a baby lose 2 months of sleep.
Hi Hannah and Karl!!
George, Laura, Derek and Jane and I are admiring your baby from here in sunny Worcester!!
Well done!!! Love to you all!
Barbara
Not sure why, but this picture makes me think of a laughing Frenchman.
Post a Comment